Experience the wonder of world-wide EchoLink communications!
Using easy to understand explanations and illustrations, this is your complete guide to EchoLink installation and operation. Step-by-step learn how the system operates and how contacts are made using computers, RF Simplex nodes and repeaters. For those interested in installing EchoLink software on their own computers, it includes full installation, setup and operating information. You’ll discover how to use your radio or personal computer to make EchoLink contacts anywhere in the world!
- Ideal reference for those getting into EchoLink
- Straight forward and simple explanations
- Written for both beginning & experienced EchoLink users
- Voice over Internet technology and repeater linking
- EchoLink computer users, Simplex Links and Repeaters
- Installing and using EchoLink software
- Call sign validation and authentication
- Making contacts using your computer
- Making contacts using your DTMF equipped transceivers
- Establishing RF EchoLink simplex and repeater nodes
- RF Link transceiver requirements
- Create a node by interfacing your transceiver to a computer
- Setting up computer to transceiver interfaces
- Configuring EchoLink’s sysop setup menus
- Adding EchoLink capability to a repeater
- Clear and easy to read, numerous illustrations
Endast inloggade kunder som har köpt denna produkt får lämna en recension.